- Pre-installed with TIP’s Open AP software, saving time and hassle from software installation
- Supports Service Provider and Enterprise type networks
- Stand-alone or Cloud-controlled operating modes
- AP/Client/Client WDS modes with Flexible Bridging and Routing
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2×2, Dual Band Dual Concurrent (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Supports up to 8 SSIDs per radio
- IEEE802.11e Wi-Fi Multimedia ( WMM-QoS)
- WPA,WPA2-PSK,WPA2-AES, PSK and Enterprise
- Admission control by client MAC address
IgniteNet™’s Spark™ AC Wave2 is the most cost-effective, cloud-managed 802.11ac Wave2access point on the market. The Spark™ AC Wave2 contains 2 independent, concurrent operation radios – one 802.11ac (5GHz) radio and one 802.11n (2.4GHz) radio – capable of delivering blisteringly fast wireless speeds. The sleek design of the Spark™ AC Wave2 allows it to be placed inconspicuously in both offices and homes, bringing fast wireless connections to hard-to-reach locations. In addition the Spark AC Wave2 features an innovative indoor/outdoor design in one universal model.
The TIP open Spark Wave2 AC1200-T hardware is pre-installed with TIP’s Open AP software, saving time and hassle from software installation, but at the same time reserve the flexibility for further changes.
|SP-W2-AC1200-T||Spark Wave 2 AC1200-T, TIP OpenWiFi Dualband Concurrent Enterprise AP w/ int antenna, PoE, 2×2|