- Very high performance, bare-metal switch infrastructure for data center fabric
- Designed with programmable Tofino2 switch silicon from Intel Networks
- Deploys as leaf or spine switch supporting 25/50/100 GbE to servers, with 100 or 400 GbE uplinks
- Deploys as spine switch supporting 100 or 400 GbE leaf and spine interconnects
- 32 x QSFP-DD switch ports, each supporting 1 x 400 GbE, or via breakout cables 4 x 100 GbE, 8 x 50 GbE or 16 x 25 GbE or 40 GbE or 10 GbE
- Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding of 12.8 Tbps (25.6Tbps full duplex)
- Supports port-to-power airflow direction
- All ports on front; PSUs and fans accessible from rear
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing, redundant AC power
- 5+1 redundant, hot-swappable fan modules
- Switch pre-loaded with diagnostics and Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commercial NOS offerings
- Compatible with SONiC open source network soſtware
- Quad programmable packet processing pipelines with 20 Match Action Unit stages per pipe
- Campus networks (Layer 2, Layer 3)
- Data center CLOS networks
- Storage networks (iSCSI and NAS)
- Network automation and overlay environments (EVPN-VXLAN)
- Hyperconverged network environments
- Future-proof and innovative hardware design through hyperscale use
- Reduce costs by up to 50%
- Linux-based platform with a free choice of applications
- Automation of repetitive tasks to reduce installation/configuration effort
- Versatility across different use cases (switching, routing, load balancing, etc.)
- Install and exchange the OS for individual requirement
- Independency of hardware and software
- Easy use of CLI, Linux Shell and automated installation/configuration
Supported Switch Operating Systems
The AS9516-32D is a cost-effective, bare-metal switch with a programmable Tofino2 ASIC, pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commercial Network Operating Systems, including Open Network Linux (ONL) or SONiC, for different network use cases and requirements.
What makes STORDIS your personal Open Networking Expert?
- Certified Partner: We are officially authorized by our partners to guarantee full services on all of our Open Networking solutions, as well as best prices.
- Quality Assurance: With extensive testing in our STORDIS LABS we make sure to offer only validated solutions to our customers.
- Product Warranty: We offer individual Service Level Agreements in addition to the standard manufacturer hardware warranty.
- Professional Services & Support: With 12 years of experience in the industry, we offer individual consultancy and professional, technical support to our customers. A dedicated team of highly skilled network engineers will keep your business running smoothly.
For more information on Open Networking technology visit our website or contact us.
|9516-32D-O-AC-F||AC PSU, Front to Back Airflow|