- 32 x QSFP-DD Ports each supporting 1x 400 GbE or 1x 100 GbE, or via breakout cables 4x 100 GbE or 4x 25 GbE
- Incorporates Broadcom Trident 4 switch series silicon for non-blocking line-rate performance
- Hot swappable, load-sharing redundant AC PSUs
- Supports hot/cold aisles with front-to-back and back-to-front airflow variants
- 5+1 redundant, hot-swappable fan modules
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commercial NOS offerings
- Campus networks (Layer 2, Layer 3)
- Data center CLOS networks
- Storage networks (iSCSI and NAS)
- Network automation and overlay environments (EVPN-VXLAN)
- Hyperconverged network environments
- Future-proof and innovative hardware design through hyperscale use
- Reduce costs by up to 50%
- Linux-based platform with a free choice of applications
- Automation of repetitive tasks to reduce installation/configuration effort
- Versatility across different use cases (switching, routing, load balancing, etc.)
- Install and exchange the OS for individual requirement
- Independency of hardware and software
- Easy use of CLI, Linux Shell and automated installation/configuration
Supported Switch Operating Systems
- The DCS240 (AS9726-32DB) is a cost-effective, bare-metal switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commercial Network Operating Systems, including Open Network Linux (ONL), for different network use cases and requirements.
What makes STORDIS your personal Open Networking Expert?
- Certified Partner: We are officially authorized by our partners to guarantee full services on all of our Open Networking solutions, as well as best prices.
- Quality Assurance: With extensive testing in our STORDIS LABS we make sure to offer only validated solutions to our customers.
- Product Warranty: We offer individual Service Level Agreements in addition to the standard manufacturer hardware warranty.
- Professional Services & Support: With 13+ years of experience in the industry, we offer individual consultancy and professional, technical support to our customers. A dedicated team of highly skilled network engineers will keep your business running smoothly.
For more information on Open Networking technology visit our homepage or contact us.
|9726-32DB-O-AC-F||2x AC PSU, Front to Back Airflow|
|9726-32DB-O-AC-B||2x AC PSU, Back to Front Airflow|