RT-604 Network Packet Broker at a Glance
- Integrated TAPs
- L2-L4 filtering
- Traffic aggregation and replication
- Secure by design
- Protect data integrity, and avoid any unauthorized intrusion
- Secure monitoring data from any possible intrusion, using the PTP function
- Thanks to the integrated TAPs, it prevents any potential attacks or disruption to the live traffic, protecting the fiber network from light injection.
- Reduce space and power footprint as both tapping and packet brokering capabilities are implemented in one only box
- Feed the monitoring tools with the relevant data, by filtering the network traffic up to L4 or using UDB filtering capabilities
RT-604 is Microtel Innovation’s Network Packet Broker secure by design. It boasts a unique feature: several integrated TAPs for a secure and controlled access to the network. It implements the “Protected TAP Ports (PTP)” functionality: SNMP alarms are raised in case of disconnection of the output cables, and the related output ports are disabled.
RT-604 works on 1/10Gb/s links, providing the capability to tap, filter and aggregate network traffic in a single box, performing traffic load balance towards the monitoring tools at wire speeds.
- Please get in touch with us to correctly configure the device for your needs
|RT-604-B2||RT-604 Base Unit, 2U, 19” rack mount, can host up to 4×1/10G input/output modules|
|RT-604-4T-sytkzz*||RT-604 module, including 8X1G or 8x10G output ports (2x MTP/MPO Connectors) and 4x 1/10 Gigabit optical TAP links. Filtering/aggregating capabilities included.|
Option s (input speed) & k (ouput speed):
s,k=G=1G or s,k=H=10G.
Option y (input ports fiber type) & t (output ports fiber type):
y,t=L=singlemode (9/125 μm-OS1) or y,t= S=multimode (62.5/125 μm-OM1) or y,t=F=multimode (50/125 μm-OM3).
Option zz (split ratios):
zz=55=50/50 or 64=60/40 or 73=70/30 or 82=80/20 or 91=90/10