HS1100 Header Stripping at a Glance
- 4X10Gbps input/output ports in 1U Appliance, redundant power supply
- 40G input traffic managed
- MPLS, GTP-U, GRE, VLAN, VXLAN, ERSPAN, VN-TAG flexible header stripping
- ERSPAN tunnel termination (ARP responding)
- Ethernet FCS (Frame Check Sequence) recalculated
- Monitor NFV overlay networks with your actual tools, just use HS1100 to remove VXLAN and GRE headers, or to terminate ERSPAN and GRE tunnel
- FPGA based design for increased flexibility and performance
- Easy to install and operate: just connect the device to the data link, and in the output port it will provide the original data but header stripped
- Easy to order, all ports enabled, no additional licences needed
Header Stripping HS1100 is a Smart Appliance which provides header stripping and tunnel termination capabilities. Top performances are granted, thanks to its FPGA based design.
It can provide different type of header stripping: MPLS, GTP-U, GRE, VLAN, VXLAN, ERSPAN and VN-TAG. Moreover, it can be used to terminate ERSPAN tunnels originated by the virtual Infrastructure nodes, so to distribute the clean data traffic to analysis tools.
It can be used stand alone or as a Service Node with any Network Packet Brokers, from Microtel Innovation or other manufacturers.
Easy to install and operate: just connect the data link to HS1100, it will remove the requested header and send the packets to the appropriate tool.
|HS1100-AC||Microtel Innovation 4x 10Gbps SFP+ Header Stripping, Redundant AC Power, 1U|
|HS1100-DC||Microtel Innovation 4x 10Gbps SFP+ Header Stripping, Redundant DC Power, 1U|