DD1100 Packet Deduplication at a Glance
- 4X10Gbps input/output ports in 1U Appliance, redundant power supply
- 40G input traffic managed
- Detection interval configurable from 66ms to 1s
- Selected packet fields can be skipped during duplicate detection
- When SPAN ports are used, this can result in sending duplicated packets to the monitoring tools. Use DD1100 to remove them, so improving monitoring tool efficiency, accuracy, and recording space requirements, while lowering overall costs
- Easy to configure and start up, just connect the device to the data link and it will provide in the output port the de-duplicated packets
- FPGA based design for increased flexibility and performance
- Easy to order, all ports enabled, no additional licences needed
DD1100 is a Smart Appliance which provides high performance de-duplication capabilities, to eliminate unnecessary duplicate data copies from your system.
DD1100 uses an onboard FPGA with acceleration features, granting top performances and high flexibility: selected packet fields are configurable for duplicate detection, with detection intervals between 66ms and 1s.
It can be used stand alone or as a Service Node with any Network Packet Brokers, from Microtel Innovation or other manufacturers.
Easy to configure and start up: just connect the device to the data link and it will provide the de-duplicated packets in the output port.
|DD1100-AC||Microtel Innovation 4x 10Gbps SFP+ Packet Deduplication, Redundant AC Power, 1U|
|DD1100-DC||Microtel Innovation 4x 10Gbps SFP+ Packet Deduplication, Redundant DC Power, 1U|