The cStor Network Packet Capture appliances are high-performance purpose-built appliances that enable network-aware application performance monitoring for stateful application analysis, nd-to-end network monitoring, and network detection and response.
- 10Gbps sustained capture rate
- 1x 10G SFP+ Port
- 22, 44 or 88 TB on board storage
- Self-encrypting drives (SED) available as option
- Capture, retain, replay, and analyze network traffic including using integrated Wireshark
- Strengthen network security with historical data for forensic analysis and threat hunting
- Reduce mean-time-to-resolution network and application issues by replaying events
The cStor appliances are rack-installable for use in data center, campus, and branch environments. They are used by organizations in all major industries, including financial institutions, market exchanges, hospitals/healthcare, government, manufacturing, retail, communications, education, and high-performance computing. Analytics applied to historical data assist the entire IT team to efficiently respond to unplanned events, troubleshoot network and application problems, plan capacity, and maximize performance, experiences, and security.
|CP_CSTOR_10_110_22TB||22TB on-board disk storage|
|CP_CSTOR_10_110_44TB||44TB on-board disk storage|
|CP_CSTOR_10_110_44TB_SED||44TB self-encrypting drive (SED) on-board disk storage|
|CP_CSTOR_10_110_88TB||88TB on-board disk storage|