The ProfiShark 10G+ is a portable fiber optic TAP and troubleshooter, built on the successful FPGA-based design of the ProfiShark series. The ProfiShark 10G provides visibility into 1G/10G fiber optic networks, directly to a USB 3.0 connection.
Thanks to the ProfiShark series’ signature compact design, the ProfiShark 10G+ can be easily transported on the field. Traffic capture and troubleshooting can be done with a laptop, or any computer with a USB 3.0 port. The ProfiShark 10G+ accepts any SR, LR, and ER SFP+ modules, and can function in both in-line and SPAN mode.
The ProfiShark 10G+ captures packets of all sizes and types. It also provides a wide assortment of hardware filters, statistics, and configuration options, through the ProfiShark Manager.
ProfiShark 10G+ is fitted with GPS and PPS ports to provide advanced timestamping features.
- 1G/10G fiber monitoring on USB 3.0
- USB 3.0 powered
- Hardware aggregation
- SPAN and In-Line modes
- Capture any type of frames
- Hardware filtering, deep packet inspection
- Packet slicing
- 5 ns hardware timestamp
- GNSS (GPS/GLONASS) UTC timestamping
- PPS synchronization (input/output)
- Customizable real time statistics
- In-depth network port diagnostic
- Low level error and bandwidth monitoring
- Direct capture to disk
- Invisible to the network