ASTER A-XFE Streamliner at a Glance
- L2-L7 Network Packet Broker
- 2Tbps switching capabilities
- GTP session based balancing, filtering and sampling
- Deduplication, header stripping, slicing, VLAN tagging
- L2-L4 Network Packet Broker, with 20X100Gbps interface, each one to be used as 100Gbps, 40Gbps or 4X10Gbps ports, any mixed configuration is possible
- Advanced Packet Manipulation (APM), which can smartly reduce the traffic towards the monitoring tools: Deduplication, Header Stripping, VLAN Tagging and Packet Slicing
- GTP Load Balancer, capable to balance the GTP traffic load across multiple probes in a coherent way, i.e. granting that the whole subscriber session is sent to the same tool
- GTP Advanced Load Adapter, implementing powerful session based GTP traffic filtering and sampling, with the goal to significantly reduce the probe workload. Several parameters can be used as filtering criteria, between them IMSI, APN, IMEI, RAT, ULI, QC
- Easy to order, all ports enabled, no additional licences needed
Aster A-XFE Streamliner, Microtel Innovation’s top performing appliance for mobile user & control plane visibility, represents a flexible solution that allows for L2-L7 network packet brokering, GTP session based balancing, filtering, sampling capabilities and Advanced Packet Manipulation functionalities to streamline data traffic to the monitoring tools.
The device is powered by a double Network Processor fabric, supporting up to 20X100Gbps ports and implements a powerful GTP engine which can manage up to 200Gbps total traffic and 10 million users.
As other Microtel Innovation GTP solutions, Aster A-XFE Streamliner aims to significantly reduce the probe workload by filtering and sampling GTP traffic. Several parameters are configurable as filtering criteria, like e.g. IMSI, APN, IMEI, RAT, ULI, QCI…, granting then a full range of monitoring options to the Operator. The output traffic is load balanced across multiple probes in a coherent way, addressing the whole subscriber sessions to the same tool.
Additionally, Aster A-XFE can execute APM operations like Deduplication, Header Stripping, VLAN tagging and Packet Slicing.
|A-XFE-FL-20C||Microtel Innovation 20x 40/100G QSFP28/QSFP+ Streamliner, Redundant AC Power, 1U|
|A-XFE-FL-20C/DC||Microtel Innovation 20x 40/100G QSFP28/QSFP+ Streamliner, Redundant DC Power, 1U|