ASTER A-660C Network Packet Broker at a Glance
- 64x 10/25/40/100GbE QSFP28/QSFP+ ports
- L2GRE/NVGRE tunnel encapsulation and de-capsulation
- L2-L4 filtering
- Inner IP filtering
- 6.4Tbps Switching capabilities
- Traffic aggregation and replication
- Load balancing
- Reduce CAPEX as you may use fewer monitoring tools by aggregating the traffic coming from multiple TAPs or SPAN ports
- Feed the monitoring tools with the right data, by filtering the network traffic up to L4 or using UDB filtering capabilities
- Deliver traffic to virtual probes, using GRE tunnel encapsulation capabilities
- Enable service operators to keep using their 10Gbps monitoring tools by adapting the speed of 40Gbps and 100Gbps data links
- Unify virtual and physical visibility, by decapsulating GRE virtual traffic and forwarding it to the existing monitoring tool farm
- Easy to order, all ports enabled, no additional licences needed
Telecom Operators are now upgrading to high speed 40Gbps and 100Gbps links to support the high-bandwidth applications and systems on which customers, business partners, subscribers and Internet of Things (IoT) implementers rely on and expect. NFV adoption and 5G roll out are pushing on the same direction: in this context, Network Visibility is still a must have, to provide the relevant data to monitoring and security tools.
Aster A-660C is Microtel Innovation’s solution for high-speed links packet brokering: it hosts 64 x 40/100Gbps interfaces in 2U space.
The devices stand out for being best in class solutions thanks to their L2GRE/NVGRE tunnel encapsulation and de-capsulation feature, which allows forwarding data traffic to the vProbes within the NFV Infrastructure and enables the capability of backhauling data to remote tools.
Moreover, it represent a very dense solution for 10Gbps and 25Gbps packet brokering, being capable to host up to 64 x 10Gbps or 64 x 25Gbps. In fact, they support breakout cables on the QSFP ports, to individual 4 x 10Gbps or 4 x 25Gbps interfaces.
|A-660C-FL-64C/AC||64x 10/25/40/100GbE QSFP28/QSFP+ Network Packet Broker, Redundant AC Power, 2U|
|A-660C-FL-64C/DC||64x 10/25/40/100GbE QSFP28/QSFP+ Network Packet Broker, Redundant DC Power, 2U|