- Cost-effective, bare-metal switch infrastructure for data center fabric.
- Deploy as top-of-rack switch supporting 10 or 25 GbE to servers, with 40 GbE, 50 GbE, or 100 GbE uplinks.
- Deploy as spine switch supporting 40 GbE, 50 GbE, or 100 GbE ToR and spine interconnects.
- 32 x QSFP28 switch ports, each supporting 1 x 100 GbE or 1 x 40 GbE, or via breakout cables, 2 x 50 GbE or 4 x 25 GbE or 4 x 10 GbE.
- Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding of 6.4 Tbps (full duplex).
- Supports hot/cold aisle with port-to-power and power-to-port airflow SKUs.
- All ports on front; PSUs and fans accessible from rear.
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing, redundant AC or -48V DC PSUs.
- 5+1 redundant, hot-swappable fan modules.
- Energy efficient.
- Campus networks (Layer 2, Layer 3)
- Data center CLOS networks
- Storage networks (iSCSI and NAS)
- Network automation and overlay environments (EVPN-VXLAN)
- Hyperconverged network environments
- SDN environments with OpenFlow
Supported Switch Operating Systems
The AS7726-32X is a cost-effective, bare-metal switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commercial Network Operating Systems, including Open Network Linux (ONL), IP Infusion’s software solutions, Cumulus® Linux® from Cumulus Networks® and PICOS from Pica8 for different network use cases and requirements.
- Future-proof and innovative hardware design through hyperscale use
- Reduce costs by up to 50%
- Linux-based platform with a free choice of applications
- Automation of repetitive tasks to reduce installation/configuration effort
- Versatility across different use cases (switching, routing, load balancing, etc.)
- Install and exchange the OS for individual requirement
- Independency of hardware and software
- Easy use of CLI, Linux Shell and automated installation/configuration
What makes STORDIS your personal Open Networking Expert?
- Certified Partner: We are officially authorized by our partners to guarantee full services on all of our Open Networking solutions, as well as best prices.
- Quality Assurance: With extensive testing in our STORDIS LABS we make sure to offer only validated solutions to our customers.
- Product Warranty: We offer individual Service Level Agreements in addition to the standard manufacturer hardware warranty.
- Professional Services & Support: With 13+ years of experience in the industry, we offer individual consultancy and professional, technical support to our customers. A dedicated team of highly skilled network engineers will keep your business running smoothly.
For more information on Open Networking technology visit our homepage or contact us.
|7726-32X-O-AC-F||2x AC PSUs, Front to Back Airflow|
|7726-32X-O-AC-B||2x AC PSUs, Back to Front Airflow|
|7726-32X-O-48V-F||2x -48V DC PSUs, Front to Back Airflow|
|7726-32X-O-48V-B||2x -48V DC PSUs, Back to Front Airflow|