- Cost-effective, bare-metal switch infrastructure for data center fabric.
- Deploy as Top-of-Rack switch supporting 10 or 25 GbE to servers, with 40 or 50 or 100 GbE uplinks.
- Deploy as spine switch supporting 40, 50, or 100 GbE ToR and spine interconnects.
- 32 x QSFP28 switch ports, each supporting 1x 100 GbE or 1x 40 GbE, or via breakout cables, 2x 50 GbE or 4x 25 GbE or 4x 10 GbE.
- Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding of 3.2 Tbps (full duplex).
- Supports hot/cold aisle with port-to-power and power-to-port airflow SKUs.
- All ports on front; PSUs and fans accessible from rear.
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing, redundant AC PSUs.
- 5+1 redundant, hot-swappable fan modules.
- Campus networks (Layer 2, Layer 3)
- Data center CLOS networks
- Storage networks (iSCSI and NAS)
- Network automation and overlay environments (EVPN-VXLAN)
- Hyperconverged network environments
Supported Switch Operating Systems
The AS7712-32X is a cost-effective, bare-metal switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commercial Network Operating Systems, including Open Network Linux (ONL), Netscout’s and IP Infusion’s software solutions, OpenNSL and Open Flow DPA from Broadcom, SONiC, Cumulus® Linux® from Cumulus Networks®, PICOS from Pica8, Netvisor ONE from Pluribus, Big Switch Network’s Monitoring Fabric™ and Big Cloud Fabric™ SDN applications, Ixia Vision Edge OS™, ArcOS from Arrcus and SnapRoute’s CN-NOS software for different network use cases and requirements.
- Future-proof and innovative hardware design through hyperscale use
- Reduce costs by up to 50%
- Linux-based platform with a free choice of applications
- Automation of repetitive tasks to reduce installation/configuration effort
- Versatility across different use cases (switching, routing, load balancing, etc.)
- Install and exchange the OS for individual requirement
- Independency of hardware and software
- Easy use of CLI, Linux Shell and automated installation/configuration
What makes STORDIS your personal Open Networking Expert?
- Certified Partner: We are officially authorized by our partners to guarantee full services on all of our Open Networking solutions, as well as best prices.
- Quality Assurance: With extensive testing in our STORDIS LABS we make sure to offer only validated solutions to our customers.
- Product Warranty: We offer individual Service Level Agreements in addition to the standard manufacturer hardware warranty.
- Professional Services & Support: With 12 years of experience in the industry, we offer individual consultancy and professional, technical support to our customers. A dedicated team of highly skilled network engineers will keep your business running smoothly.
For more information on Open Networking technology visit our homepage or contact us.
|7712-32X-O-AC-F||2x AC PSUs, Front to Back Airflow|
|7712-32X-O-AC-B||2x AC PSUs, Back to Front Airflow|
|7712-32X-O-48V-F||2x -48V DC PSUs, Front to Back Airflow|
|7712-32X-O-48V-B||2x -48V DC PSUs, Back to Front Airflow|
|7712-32X-O-12V-F||1x 12V DC PSU, Front to Back Airflow|
|7712-32X-O-48V-B||1x 12V DC PSU, Back to Front Airflow|