- 8 Transmit and 8 Receive queues per port
- Up to 32 queues of Receive Side Scaling (RSS) minimize CPU utilization across multiple processor systems
- Support PCI-SIG Single-Root I/O virtualization Rev 1.1.
- Support for up to 8 virtual function ( VFs)
- Partial replication of PCI Configuration space
- Support for 8 pools (single queue) of virtual machine Device Queues (VMDq) per port.
- Support Direct Cache Access (DCA).
- Support Intel I/O Acceleration Technology v3.0.
- TSO interleaving for reduced latency
- Minimized device I/O interrupts using MSI and MSI-X
- UDP, TCP and IP checksum offload
- UDP and TCP transmit segmentation offload (TSO). machine
- SCTP receive and transmit checksum offload.
- Packet interrupt coalescing timers (packet timers) and absolute-delay interrupt timers for both transmit and receive operation.
- EEE (IEEE 802.3az) for reduced power consumption during low link utilization periods.
Common Key Features
- Support PCI Express Base Specification 2.1 (5 GTs)
- High performance, reliability, and low power use in Intel i350 Quad integrated MAC + PHY and SERDES chip Controllers
- Ultra deep, packet buffer per channel lowers CPU utilization
- Hardware acceleration that can offload tasks from the host processor. The Controllers can offload TCP/UDP/IP checksum calculations and TCP segmentation
- Server class reliability, availability and performance features:
- Link Aggregation and Load Balancing
- Priority queuing – 802.1p layer 2 priority encoding
- Virtual LANs -802.1q VLAN tagging.
- Jumbo Frame (9.5KB)
- 802.x flow control
- Multicast/ broadcast Packet replication
- Supports Vital Product Data (VPD)
- LEDs indicators for link/Activity/Speed status
Copper Gigabit Ethernet 1000Base-T:
- Independently copper Gigabit Ethernet channels support six Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Fast Ethernet (100Base-Tx) and Ethernet (10Base-T).
- Triple speed 1000Mbps (1000Base-T), 100 Mbps (100Base-Tx) and 10 Mbps (100Base-T) operation
- Nway auto negotiation automatic sensing and switching between 1Gbps full duplex and 100 / 10 Mbps operations Simplex or Full Duplex
- RJ-45 female connectors