- Supports 4x10GbE or 1x40GbE configurations
- PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0, x8
- Exceptional low power adapters
- Network Virtualization offloads including VxLAN, GENEVE, NVGRE, MPLS, and VxLAN-GPE with Network Service Headers (NSH)
- Intel® Ethernet Flow Director for hardware-based application traffic steering
- Dynamic Device Personalization (DDP) enables increased packetprocessing efficiency for NFV and Cloud deployments
- Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) optimized for efficient packet processing
- Excellent small packet performance for network appliances and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Intelligent offloads to enable high performance on servers with Intel® Xeon® processors
- I/O virtualization innovations for maximum performance in a virtualized server
The Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter XL710 offers both single and dual port 40GbE and is backwards compatible to 10GbE.
The XL710 is part of the Intel® Ethernet 700 Series Network Adapters. These adapters are the foundation for server connectivity, providing broad interoperability, critical performance optimizations, and increased agility for Communications, Cloud, and Enterprise IT network solutions.
- Interoperability – Multiple speeds and media types for broad compatibility backed by extensive testing and validation.
- Optimization – Intelligent offloads and accelerators to unlock network performance in servers with Intel® Xeon® processors.
- Agility – Both Kernel and Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) drivers for scalable packet processing.
Intel® Ethernet 700 Series delivers networking performance across a wide range of network port speeds through intelligent offloads, sophisticated packet processing, and quality open source drivers.